About JBL headphones Singapore made with quality
JBL creates great sound and shapes life’s most memorable moments. Whether it’s concerts at Woodstock or in the backyard of Madison Square, video games at Yankee Stadium or weekend strolls down the street, JBL headphones Singapore enhances the listener experience with award-winning sound that makes every second count. JBL’s signature technology sound is essential to key moments in pop culture, and the company works with the world’s leading experts in music, sports and cyber-sports.
Each model, whether on-ear or wireless, offers superior application technology and smart productivity solutions, and has been awarded the CES® 2021 Innovation Award for “Innovation for the Better.”
JBL launched the JBL Tour series, designed for business Pros who want headphones with superior technology, smart options and a stylish design. The collection includes two headphones: the JBL Tour ONE noise-canceling on-ear headphones and the JBL headphones Singapore Tour Pro+ true Wi-Fi in-ear headphones. In addition to adaptive noise cancellation, each headset features JBL Pro Sound, Adaptive Ambient Awareness and TalkThru technology. It also supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice functions in hands-free mode, allowing users to use voice commands or press and hold the earbuds.
The JBL Tour ONE features true adaptive noise cancellation technology that instantly displays ambient sound and adjusts to the appropriate noise cancellation level for the consumer’s environment, eliminating annoying sounds in real time. In addition, the silent Now feature allows the noise cancellation mode to be activated by simply pressing a dedicated button without activating Bluetooth, ensuring complete isolation from outside sounds.
“The Tour Series was designed for customers who want the best in noise cancelling technology and stylish design,” said Ralph Santana, Harman’s director of advertising. By presenting two completely different styles, we can accommodate every customer’s preference, whether it’s the comfort of in-ear monitors or the benefits and simplicity of wireless in-ear monitors.
In addition to JBL Pro Audio, JBL Tour ONE selects Harman’s new audio wise mode. This know-how optimizes the Bluetooth connection for “normal listening”, increased stability in “music mode” or movie viewing in “video mode” with low latency. With up to 50 hours of playback time and the know-how of 4 microphones, the JBL Tour ONE offers a week’s worth of lessons on a single charge.
JBL Tour ONE Options
- True adaptive noise cancellation.
- JBL Pro Audio with 40mm dynamic speaker
- Hello-Res audio license with support for frequencies up to 40 kHz
- 50 hours of full music playback
- 25 hours of noise reduction and Bluetooth compatibility
- 50 hours of Bluetooth-only operation
- Cost of speed (10 minutes of charging = 2 hours of playback)
- Adaptive ambient awareness and TalkThru system
- 4-microphone technology for superior sound quality
- Hands-free voice communication capability with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Charging via USB-C
- Auto play/pause
- Convenient for travel with Silent Now and My Alarm Clock features.
- Reasonable variations optimized for listening to music and watching movies
- Compatible with the JBL headphone app for personalized listening and use.
- Quick pairing