Style Guide: Slay With Your Sunglasses On
How do you wear your sunglasses? Does it match up with any clothes you put on? Hollywood stars began wearing sunglasses in the early 1900s and set off a trend for years to follow. It is the idea that sunglasses can be for fashion as for function and that’s what sets everyone ablaze with a pair of sunglasses. You are lucky to find variants of glasses at https://www.glassesgallery.com/brands/ray-ban, you won’t have to worry anymore about choosing! How do you style with your sunglasses?
Style and wear your sunglasses with these tips!
- Search for the perfect sunglasses shape that suits your face shape. Different face shapes suit different pair of sunglasses. This allows the sunglasses to have a better impact while you wear it since it accentuates your face shape and features.
- Minimize accessories, jewelry, and color. Let your sunglasses rule, less is more and a pair of sunglasses would be enough to nail the whole look! Keep it casual.
- Suit it up. You can pair your sunglasses with a sharp collar shirt that accentuates your neck and your face shape.
- Wear your sunglasses outdoors! Your sunglasses can match up denim, dresses, classics, suit and a lot more! Take them out in nature. A pair of good quality sunglasses can bring you anywhere.
- Wear it without not wearing it. There are times when you do not need to wear them especially indoors. Hook your sunglasses onto your outside pockets or shirt collars for a greater style to accessorize your outfit and make a fashion statement without actually wearing them. It enhances the longevity of the frame.
- Invest in a cool set of frames. With a lot of options to choose from, you will not have to worry about mix and match. These can have you not wearing make up a lot so it will help you hide all the bags under your eyes.
Here is a bonus list of sunglasses styles to spot for!
Whether you are for classic styles, modern shapes, or funky prints, there is no limit to styling with a pair of sunglasses. Below are five sunglass styles that you need to try asap!
- Tinted lenses. Whether you prefer small, oval-shaped sunnies, or larger than life lenses, reach for a pair of tinted sunglasses.
- Embellished frames. These contrasting prints make your look and the sunglasses stand out even more!
- Sporty shades. When you think that these sporty styles are just for men, think again. The sporty shades make you feel super sporty and on trend but still allow you to feel feminine and make them wearable for women.
- Classic black sunnies. Whether you prefer a dramatic cat eye or a bit more modern, make sure to have an all-black frame and lens pairing for that French chic look!
- The go-to aviators. Although they seem like straightforward shapes, these actually come in so many colors, sizes, and lens finishes.
Remember that what you wear is a reflection of what you are. Look around the market for what sunglasses https://www.glassesgallery.com/brands/rudy-project your heart beats for!